We are ready to help and assist our Customers, Advisers and Broking partners
- Zurich is open for business and our teams are ready to help and assist our Customers, Advisers and Broking partners.
- Given the latest developments in the COVID-19 pandemic here in Australia and New Zealand, Zurich is moving swiftly to do its part to help the Australian and New Zealand community to contain the virus.
- We are doing this by following the advice of local authorities and adapting to a different way of working during this time.
- We are fully prepared for pandemic disruptions and we are acting on our Business Continuity Plan. Our plan draws on global best practice and live learnings taken from our overseas offices that are more progressed in the COVID-19 pandemic phase.
Contact us – we are here to help
- Your ongoing support of our business is important to us, and you have our commitment that we will be working with you to help alleviate the pressures that this crisis may create either for you personally and/or for your business.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Zurich NZ Team COVID-19 Management Protocols
Zurich takes the safety and wellbeing of our team seriously as well as ensuring our offices remain a safe place for everyone who visits.
As at 01 January 2022 100% of the Zurich New Zealand team are required to be fully (double) vaccinated to enter our office.
All future team members will be fully vaccinated or be medically exempt from being vaccinated, and proof supplied before entering our office.
When you visit us
- Any visitors to our Zurich New Zealand office must be fully vaccinated or provide Government issued evidence should you be medically exempt from being vaccinated.
- You are required to:
- Scan our QR code via the COVID-19 Tracer app on entry
- Have your vaccine pass scanned using the NZ Pass Verifier app on entry
- Follow the appropriate health and safety protocols while at our offices.
- Suppliers who are essential to perform services (e.g. water bottle delivery, plant care, air-conditioning technicians, cleaners) must be fully vaccinated or medically exempt from being vaccinated and follow our safety protocols before entering our ‘back office’ areas.
When we visit you
- Our team will abide by public health measures required at external premises and public venues. Zurich New Zealand will adapt these protocols as required to meet the expectations and guidelines of the New Zealand Government.
- Our team will follow the protocols that are set by an external party (i.e. Customer, Broker, Supplier) when meeting at an external party’s premises.
- Our team have been encouraged to check the vaccination status of an external party prior to meeting them face-to-face and can refuse a face-to-face meeting if the external party is not vaccinated.
- When meeting with our team you are entitled to check their vaccination status and/or decline a face-to-face meeting if you are not comfortable.