Paul Bedbrook BSc, F.Fin, FAICD
Independent Non-Executive Director, Chairman of the Board and Member of Risk, Compliance and Audit Committee
- Former Regional CEO, ING Asia Pacific and prior to this held other senior positions including CEO, ING Australia and President and CEO of ING Bank of Canada.
- More than 30 years experience in financial services.
Elaine Collins, BSc (Hons), MEc, FIAA, GAICD
Independent Non-Executive Director, Chairman of Risk, Compliance and Audit Committee
- Career spanning 25 years in the Insurance Industry, most recently as Partner of Deloitte, and previously, Director with KPMG.
- Appointed Actuary role for a number of entities 2001-2012, with experience in a broad range of business lines and general insurance issues.
- Member of Actuaries Institute's Professional Standards Committee since 2006, providing oversight and advice to drafting taskforces. APRA liaison until 2010, improving consistency between actuarial professional standards and prudential requirements.
Independent Non-Executive Director, Member of Risk, Compliance and Audit Committee
- More than 30 years’ experience in financial services.
- Former Regional Chief Executive Officer SouthEast Asia, Hong Kong, India of AXA Asia. Prior to this held various other senior executive roles within Australia and Asia Pacific region.
- Former wicketkeeper who represented Australia in 10 test matches.
Rajbir Nanra, B.Com, CPA
- CEO, General Insurance, Australia & New Zealand.
- More than 20 years experience in financial services.
- Former Chief Financial Officer, General Insurance for Zurich Financial Services Australia Limited. Prior to this held various other senior executive roles within Australia and Asia Pacific region.
Matthew Reilly, BSc (Hons) Ec & Acc.
- Head of Operations, APAC (Life & General Insurance), based in Hong Kong
- More than 20 years’ of experience in the financial services industry, spanning Europe and Asia Pacific