Paul Bedbrook, BSc, F.Fin, FAICD
Independent Non-Executive Director, Chairman of the Board and Member of Risk, Compliance and Audit Committee
- Former Regional CEO, ING Asia Pacific and prior to this held other senior positions including CEO, ING Australia and President and CEO of ING Bank of Canada.
- More than 30 years experience in financial services.
Tim Plant, MBA, GradDipAgEc, B.Sc. (Agr.)
- CEO, General Insurance, Australia & New Zealand
- More than 25 years' experience across insurance, reinsurance and financial services.
- Prior to Zurich, he was the Group Executive of Insurance for NSW at iCare, the largest public sector self-insurer in Australia. He held senior roles at QBE between 2009 and 2016, having joined through QBE’s acquisition of Elders Insurance, as well as roles at SwissRe, Sydney Re, QBE London and Australian Eagle Insurance.
- Director of the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF).
Elaine Collins, BSc (Hons), MEc, FIAA, GAICD
Independent Non-Executive Director, Chairman of Risk, Compliance and Audit Committee
- Career spanning 25 years in the Insurance Industry, most recently as Partner of Deloitte, and previously, Director with KPMG.
- Appointed Actuary role for a number of entities 2001-2012, with experience in a broad range of business lines and general insurance issues.
- Member of Actuaries Institute's Professional Standards Committee since 2006, providing oversight and advice to drafting taskforces. APRA liaison until 2010, improving consistency between actuarial professional standards and prudential requirements.
John Mulcahy, B.Eng (Hons), PhD. Eng. FAICD
Independent Non-Executive Director, Member of Risk, Compliance and Audit Committee
- More than 20 years’ experience in financial services.
- Former CEO and Group Executive of major ASX listed Australian companies including Suncorp Metway, Commonwealth Bank and Lend Lease.
Matthew Reilly, BSc (Hons) Ec & Acc.
- Head of Operations, APAC (Life & General Insurance), based in Hong Kong
- More than 20 years’ of experience in the financial services industry, spanning Europe and Asia Pacific